Well this is rather convinient maybe now i wont be so lazy posting to my journal. James is going back to study this year i guess its a good thing cos with his fourth year of study he can register with the australian psychology board and practice as a psych! Max has told him he has one more year to get his life going then he has to leave home. I dont know why ... It surely cant cost them much to have him living there, max is just stressed paying of their multimillion dollar house . Poor james max is very cold to his son. Hopefully workfocus might hire james again when he is eligable for psych registration. the next nine months is gunna be hard i need to remember to give him the time and space he needs to get his honours done. I am so proud of him. Im a bit bored on holidays while hes working. New years eve at the raffles with jo and charl was fun great atmosphere! Had some delicious mocktails- as i can no longer digest alchohol, :( james and i had a great time, still so in love with him! We left around 1pm couldnt wait to get home;)
The 1 pic taken cos we all forgot cameras!!:/
Posted via LiveJournal.app.
- Current Location:Australia, Western Australia
I got such amazing presents!!! Mum and Dad got me a swarovski charm bracelet with 8 charms!! So Sparkly, I also got a sony cybershot from james, along with 21 roses and my favourite choccies, I got a 100 dollar swarovski voucher from Liesa and Tracey, a darling Tiffany's bow necklace from elise and Michelle which I absoloutley adore, JBHIFI vouches, Myer vouchers, $1000 in cash from all different people, a pandora voucher, Wicked soundtrack, AFI album, martini glasses, 21 glasses, the christian dior book, a cook book, it was all too much, very overwhelming.
I really have such lovely friends for coming along, dressing in the theme etc. I had the best time.
and just because I havent updated in 6 months or so... I am now working in the autism extension program at ashdale with some amazing, and amazingly frustrating- only sometimes, kids, still working at the music academy, still loving james to bits (who is going to do honours in psychology next year hopefully X) and considering doing more study in the evenings myself. I would either like to get into the cert 2 in music theatre (because thats at night and saturdays) or do one unit per semester of an undergrad teaching degree. Going for both waapa audition and STAT exam this month, probly should be practicing more but I am kinda not fussed either way, just looking for a way to develop myself outside work I suppose. All is well. I am living back at home not with Jo and kitty anymore because kitty wanted to save money. The Hive was so much crazy fun, but it sure is nice to be out of that sh*t hole!
- 08:59 NEW POST! @AHAMEDIA at 2nd Annual LiveBlock Sneaker Drive in Gastown, Vancouver happening NOW! Donate shoes! tinyurl.com/q8mt2w #
- 14:05 NEW POST! @AHAMEDIA interviews folks in Vancouver DTES who've been given tickets for jaywalking tinyurl.com/q7vruu #
- 01:29 RT @AHAMEDIA interviews folks in Vancouver DTES who've been given tickets for jaywalking ...Videos + Photos tinyurl.com/q7vruu #
- 10:49 NEW POST! Alley Health Fair at Main and Hastings in Vancouver Downtown Eastside Sept 17th 12 - 3pm tinyurl.com/ll4uml #
- 13:09 NEW POST! @AL_Tkatch of @AHAMEDIA w/ Andre of Long &McQuade Music in Vancouver w/ guitar shaped lighter! tinyurl.com/ls5zfw #
- 14:47 NEW POST! @AHAMEDIA together in Gastown, Vancouver waiting in the rain on Sept 9, 2009 -- 09 09 09! :) tinyurl.com/myprcx #
- 03:22 NEW POST! @AHAMEDIA visits PNE and Playland in Vancouver - Last Day today! tinyurl.com/m8j4jv #
- 00:42 NEW POST! @AHAMEDIA at @LandslideDuo Music performance at Cloverdale Legion tinyurl.com/nw474y #
- 01:14 NEW POST! @AHAMEDIA is pleased to welcome Derrick Simms - our newest team member! tinyurl.com/l3k7z2 #